Public offer agreement
PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT
1.1. The current offer is an official proposal of the FOP “Krutik Vikroriia”, individual income tax num. 3511309804, registered in Ukraine, Kyiv, Volodymyrska 28 hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", to conclude an Agreement for the sale of goods remotely, that is, through the Internet store, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement", and places a Public Offer (offer) on the official website of the Seller “unofficial.com” (hereinafter referred to as the "Internet site").
1.2. The moment the Buyer fully and unconditionally accepts the Seller's offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods is the fact that the Buyer pays for the order under the terms of this Agreement, at the time and at the prices indicated on the Seller's website.
Concept and definition
2.1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings:
* "Product" - models, accessories, components and related items;
* "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "on electronic commerce", a means for the presentation or sale of goods, work or services by completing an electronic transaction.
* "Seller" - a company that sells goods posted on the Internet site.
* "Buyer" - an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms set out below.
* "Order" - selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods on the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale and purchase of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- Self-registration by the Buyer of an order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in ownership under the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product posted on the website of the online store.
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the Manager is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of a product, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, refuse to order this product, and cancel the order.
Order payment procedure
5.1. Payment is made upon ordering the goods on the website ounofficial.com in USD.
5.2. In case of non-receipt of funds, the online store has the right to cancel the order.
Terms of order delivery
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the branches of DHL where orders are issued.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
The rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right:
- unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement if the Buyer violates the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer is obliged to:
- timely pay and receive the order under the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right to:
- place an order in the online store;
- draw up an electronic contract;
- require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibility of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by the agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, it may differ from the original product solely due to the different color reproduction of personal computer monitors of individual models;
- for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of services (order processing and delivery of goods) that arise for reasons beyond his control;
- for unlawful illegal actions committed by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of his network identifiers - IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is independently responsible for the harm caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities.
8.4. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. Under force majeure circumstances for the purpose of this agreement, events are taken into account that are of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or interfere with the implementation of this agreement, the occurrence of which the parties could not foresee and prevent the occurrence by available methods.
8.5. The parties resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement, subject to its preliminary publication on the website oun
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote way of selling goods via the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified when placing an order. In case of implementation of the acceptance (ordering and payment for the goods), the Buyer provides the Seller with his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
9.4. Payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the online store means full agreement of the Buyer with the terms of the purchase and sale agreement (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic contract between the parties is the date of acceptance of the conditions, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce"
9.6. Using the resource of the online store to view the assortment of goods, as well as to place an order for the Buyer is free.
9.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending messages to the Buyer, delivering goods, making settlements, and so on.
The procedure for returning goods of good quality
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. The return of goods to the online store is carried out at the expense of the Buyer.
Duration of the agreement
11.1. An electronic agreement is considered concluded from the moment the person who sent the proposal to conclude such an agreement receives a response to accept this proposal in the manner determined by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce".
11.2. Until the expiration of this Agreement, it can be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by returning the funds.
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online store “OUN” on the official website ostwon.com.ua, has the right, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, granting the right to use the Internet platform for sole proprietorship and legal entities for the sale of goods.